ThinkingCX has been selected to the shortlist for the category of Supply Chain Champion Award - Best B2B Business.
The Small Awards, in association with Facebook, will recognise the achievements of small businesses.
The Small Awards will take place on 25th May 2017 at Christ Church Spitalfields Commercial Street, London E1 and are hosted by Sue Perkins.
One of the individual category winners will also be named overall Small Business of the Year. Facebook will give that business £1,000 worth of free advertising credit.
The judges for this year’s awards include:
- Former Business Secretary Sir Vince Cable
- Emma Jones founder of Enterprise Nation
- Dawn Whiteley MBE Chief Executive of National Enterprise Network
- Former digital and culture Minister Ed Vaizey
- 2014 Apprentice winner Mark Wright, who now runs SEO and PPC agency Climb Online
- Philip Salter Ten Think Tank founder
- Tina Bowden, founder of MicroBizMatter
- Alex Evans Prelude Group
- Kiki Loizou Small biz editor at The Sunday Times
- Holly Knower CEO of NACUE
- Joel Hills Business Editor, ITV News
- Elizabeth Anderson Business editor at the i newspaper
- Gaurav Sharma, Business Editor The International Business Times UK
Small Awards director, Michelle Ovens said: "There is so much vibrancy in the UK’s small business sector, so many great stories and examples of innovation, achievement, community spirit and social responsibility.
ThinkingCX director Sandra Dartnell said: "It feels brilliant to be shortlisted for The Small Awards. I wanted to put my business ThinkingCX forward for a national award with extremely credible judges. The Small Awards stood out as something different that I want to be involved in. The distinct categories of The Small Awards enabled me to focus on making a case for the core proposition of my business and a Supply Chain Champion win would position my small business in exactly the right context for the future."